This Jupiter stone is also called Yellow Sapphire, Gururatna, Peetmani, Pushpraag, Gurupriya, Guruvallabh, Vachaspati Vallabh, and Pitman in addition to many other names. It is a gem from the corundum family, and is a twin to the ruby and the blue sapphire. It is available in yellow, golden and orange colours. The highest quality is known to be of lemon-yellow colour. Yellow sapphire has a color of iron and titanium.
- Wearing a yellow sapphire stone properly can contribute to your happiness. It is one of the most popular and beneficial gemstones among the Navaratnas, as it bring prosperity to those who wear it. The wearer of this ring will benefit from increased wealth, good health, fame, name, and fame and success.
- Yellow Sapphires are considered an auspicious stone in Indian culture. They bring peace and prosperity, as well as ensuring the continuation of families. The yellow sapphire symbolizes divine grace and power. Wearers of this gemstone can achieve general well-being and spiritual knowledge and are blessed with auspicious wealth and loving relationships as well as provide general well-being and prosperity.
- Yellow Sapphire Stone brings quick results when worn in gold or with Panch Dhatu on a Thursday. All married women who wish to have a harmonious married life and a happy family should wear a Yellow Sapphire.
- Yellow sapphires have been said to benefit those who wear them by providing good health, wisdom, property, longevity, name honors, and fame and to protect them against evil spirits. Gemstones are extremely beneficial, especially during academic years. It removes any delays that may hinder a female individual when wearing a Jyotish Quality Yellow Sapphire. A girl who wears a yellow sapphire easily finds a perfect match if she is facing any difficulties in finding a suitable match. The wearer is blessed with children, and the marriage is in balance.
- The Yellow Sapphire serves as a marriage ring in Indian traditions because Jupiter, the planet that rules the Yellow Sapphire, represents marriage and also represents all the joys of life together.
- Yellow sapphires bring separated lovers together. Yellow sapphires bless the wearer with knowledge of the law, ethics, wit, wisdom, physical power, cleverness, long life, good health, glory, and mental peace.
- Also wear yellow sapphire to stay healthy and avoid illness such as jaundice, throat infections, liver problems, hearing problems, dropsy, flatulence, dyspepsia, abscesses, tumours, skin troubles, cerebral congestion, and fat accumulation in the body.
- The best results can be achieved by wearing an unheated and flawless yellow sapphire like the Dev Guru Brihaspati himself.