Men, as a result of particular physiological features, are characterized by the need for single purpose vitamins and minerals, the lack of which can adversely affect the well-being and functioning of certain organs. Substances, especially necessary representatives of the stronger sex, include vitamins that can provide an active metabolism and some synthetic processes that occur in their body. The manifestation of truly masculine qualities, such as physical strength, the quality of sexual intercourse, etc.depends on how great their speed will be.
The following are commonly considered the main substances that play a special role in the male body:
- Vitamin E. It has a positive effect on fertile function, protects sperm cells from destruction by free radicals.
- Vitamin C. It helps strengthen immunity and preserves the genetic information contained in the germ cell.
- Vitamin A. It helps maintain healthy skin, mucous membranes, and organs of vision. It takes part in the production of sex hormones.
- Vitamin B. It inhibits the production of the hormone prolactin, which helps to reduce male sex drive. It preserves the health of the nervous system, normalizes the course of metabolic processes and the production of hemoglobin.
- Vitamin P. It slows the heart rate, which is why it is used by men with heart diseases. It normalizes the production of hormones such as adrenaline, norepinephrine, and dopamine.
There are the following types of vitamins:
- Fat-soluble. They are accumulated in the liver.
- Synthetic. They are produced using the synthesis of chemical cells.
- Extracted. They are obtained on the basis of plants constituent parts. Water-soluble. These substances are not accumulated in flesh.
The intake of vitamins on a regular basis provides strong immunity, endurance, lasting sexual desire, and no less persistent potency. The lack of elements leads to a deterioration in appearance, frequent colds, weakness.
Even such apparently harmless pharmacy products as vitamins should not be bought and taken thoughtlessly. With tons of nutrients in the human body, as well as with their deficiency, various pathologies can develop and well-being can worsen. Be sure to take into consideration the following features of the body of every man:
- Age. Up to 40 years, vitamins A, B, E, ZZ, C, zinc, magnesium, iron, and iodine are needed. They help to cope with a decrease in testosterone and sexual desire.
- After 40 – A, E, B9, C vitamins, zinc, copper, calcium and selenium. The entry of the latter into the body provides with high quality of sperm and increased reproductive function. Oftentimes, selenium is prescribed in the cure of infertility and to make the functioning of the man parts better.
- And the best vitamins for men after 50 are A, B12, C, E, and also they require chrome.
- The intensity of daily stress.
- There are special complexes for those whose work is associated with hard physical labor. The allergies and chronic diseases of the kidneys, liver, heart, blood vessels. The number of potential stress factors.
- Season. Health-supporting drugs are recommended in the fall and spring, and also if there are vivid manifestations of the body’s exhaustion.
- The diet`s quality. The inclusion of micro-nutrients in the diet makes it to where you avoid troubles with men’s well-being and keep it at a high level. With a diet planned properly, a complex change in the body occurs – an improvement in potency, as well as the work of internal organs and systems.
The best men’s multivitamin is the one that is suitable for you, without any allergic and other negative reactions, as well as the need for a variety of options. Therefore, before making a choice upon vitamins, it is advisable to consult a doctor, which is preferable for you personally.