Cable tie mounts are used to make cable systems much more organized and manageable. They are a smart and convenient solution if one is looking for running multiple cables in a limited space. They are available in flexible ranges. This implies one can buy these mounts according to their size, shape, and design needs. They help keep the space concerned more safe and secure. These have become a necessity for industries these days. As said earlier, their different types of cable tie mount available. This blog will take a peek into that, and the advantages of using the cable tie mounts.
Types of Cable Tie Mounts:
- Adhesive Backed Tie Mounts: One need not go through additional costs for installation for these mounts. They can simply be fixed to any wall, ceiling, or any surface one wishes to. One can secure any desired surface or wall with adhesive-backed tie mounts.
- Screw Type Tie Mounts: Unlike the adhesive ones, these are required to be installed. As the name implies, one will need a screw to attach it to the wall. However, the very advantage of these mounts is that they can carry more wire load than others. They can be installed on any ceiling, wall, or floor one wants to.
- Push Mount Tie Mount: Like the other, it can be used on any desired plain. However, these are required to be fixed too. One needs to push the bulged part of the device through the hole to secure the mount. At the base of the device, cavities are made for wires to pass through. Use the base to connect your cables.
- Push And Snapper Fit: This type of cable tie mounts can be reused multiple times. They are easy and safe to fix on any surface. They are generally designed for fixing an aluminum capacitor. One just needs to fix this on the capacitor and pull the jaws of the mount closer for stability.
Hence, these were some standard cable mounts one can use. There are many more available in the market to fit your needs. This blog will now discuss the benefits of using it.
Advantages of Using Cable Tie Mounts:
- Organized: Using these mounts actually makes space look more organized and clean. One can separate the wires according to their voltage. This furthermore makes it easier for electricians and repair personnel to look into any issue.
- Safe and Risk-free: Using these cable tie mounts can make the risks of fire negligible. This ensures the safety of businesses and employees. They are generally made of nylon which is an inflammable substance. Therefore, it further reduces the chances of any mishaps. Further, these are usually made of nylon which reduces the chances of corrosion or erosion.
- Decorative: Hanging wires here and there is not only dangerous, but it also appears very chaotic and messy. With these cable tie mounts, one can make the appearance of their space much more appropriate and neat. The organization of wires makes a place look much more attractive. They are available in a few colors too, to suit your décor.
- Easy Identification: Sometimes the cables are needed to be installed outside. The mounts in these cases are available in weatherproof states too. Sometimes due to any issue, these cables from outside are needed to be fixed. Therefore, it makes it easy to identify or trace the wire with an issue outside the space.
Using these mounts make a particular space look more formal and appropriate. It keeps the cable system safer from fire or any other mishappenings. Therefore, one must choose a proper cable mount for their purpose. Considering the surface, habitat, and purpose of the mount, the mount’s purpose is significant before choosing any cable tie mounts.