Most of the organizations think that excellent project management skills are the must-have for the growth of any organization. But unfortunately, more than half of the project managers are skilled and certified in the domain of project management. Believe me or not, but the project management tools can help you to advance your career as you are working as a project management professional or aspiring to be one. It can even also be helpful for your own business
Professionals with the certification of project management tools are not only get hired by renowned organizations, but they have the increased possibility of managing projects in a better way in future.
Why Have A Project Management Certification?
Once you do the project management certifications from an institute like ISEL Global, who can provide you globally acknowledged certifications, you can show your expertise and skills in all over the world. Even though you are a business owner, it helps you to demonstrate your business in front of the world.
The project management tools help you to pick up complicated and challenging projects to deal with. The certifications and tools equip you with experience and knowledge. They also validate your credibility of managing many projects efficiently.
The individuals who are aware of the tools can perform better as compared to other professionals without those.
TOP 7 PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS FOR YOU:
If you are a veteran or a newcomer and trying to climb up the ladder, here are some project management tools that you can prefer to have certification in. The project management tools mentioned below are chosen from ample of more certifications available in the market according to today’s trend and age.
1. Project management professionals: PMP certification is globally recognized by the project managers and business owners. The accreditation is renowned for being able to work virtually all over the world, with any industry and from any location too.
2. Certified Associate in Project Management: If you want to enhance your credibility in handling your projects and businesses, then CAPM can be the right choice for you. The training course for the tool helps you to develop your fundamental knowledge, and the certification is valid for the next 5 years after the completion, after which you need to renew the same.
3. Six Sigma: Six Sigma is a set of tools to improve the business process of an organization. The DMAIC methodology helps step by step to improve the overall business process and increase profitability. There are various stages of Six Sigma certification. While Green Belt is the first stage of certification, the master black belt is the ultimate level of six sigma certification. The tool helps the business owners to define the wastes which are working as barriers.
4. CompTIA: CompTIA is a project management tool specially designed for business owners who are handling their small and medium-sized enterprises. The entry-level certification in this tool provides the experience of managing less-complex projects. The certification helps the individuals to learn about documentation, tools and project basics.
5. Certified Project Management Practitioner: Individuals and business owners who are looking for some tool that can help teach them real-time techniques to handle a project, then this project management tool is the ideal one for them. It helps the individual to develop management skills and technical leadership necessary to manage a project efficiently.
6. Associate in Project Management: This project management tool is a breakthrough for those who are willing to enter the project management framework. The certification of this tool is globally recognized and demonstrates that the individual has the required level of knowledge of handling projects.
7. Master Project Manager: The master project manager is the certification issued by the American Academy of Project management. Business owners can appear for the certification to know the industry, learn the industry and business ethics etc.