- Sleeping position matters. Your head, neck, and spine should be aligned when you sleep, so when you lay your head on a, it shouldn’t tilt Bed Pillow in any direction. The best pillow for side sleepers is a higher, firm pillow; stomach sleepers need a thinner, soft one; and back sleepers need something in between.
If you’re worried about the chemicals in your pillow, check to make sure it’s which ensures it’s made
WITHOUT KNOWN HARMFUL BED PILLOW SUBSTANCES LIKE FORMALDEHYDE, HEAVY METALS, AND CERTAIN FLAME RETARDANTS.
- When you first unbox it. This happens because the smells get trapped into the package right off the production line, so Firm Pillow we recommend airing it out for at least a day before you sleep on it.
LOOK FOR COOLING FEATURES MEMORY FOAM BED PILLOW HAS A BAD RAP FOR RETAINING HEAT
- If you sleep hot, look for foam options with Pillow for side sleepers clusters or holes for air flow, or you can opt for pillows with gel or cooling fibers.
- Consider solid versus shredded foam. Solid foam is often firmer and intended for side or back sleepers, whereas shredded is more plush and the filling can be moved around with some fluffing.
- Check the cover. Unlike most down and fiberfill pillows, memory foam isn’t machine washable. Make sure to buy a pillow with a removable, washable cover if that matters to you. You can also use a to keep it safe from spills and wear and tear.
- You spend 8 hours a day with your head on one: is no simple task. Why are memory foam pillows good for you? Well, Memory Foam Pillow is a popular choice because it cradles your head and neck, giving you support, pressure relief, and sometimes even neck pain relief. All memory foam is technically made of a “viscoelastic polyurethane” material, but you’ll find plenty of varieties ranging in firmness, height, cooling factors, and other special features.
It’s filled with shredded memory foam pillow and microfiber clusters, so it’s an ideal balance of soft and firm. It even comes with extra stuffing so you can adjust it to your perfect height and it comes with a 100-day trial period so you can return it if you don’t love it, but based on the thousands of five-star ratings it received, we doubt you’ll want to part with it.