Even the strongest of health freaks have cravings and especially for the sweet – cakes, chocolates, those beautifully crafted meethais and all those high calorie sugar products. Whenever a cake comes in your sight you just cannot stop yourself from eating it, you don’t take a bite or not rather end up eating of most of it. Being health conscious is good but why let your inner child suffer? Let’s make more healthy and less frightening for your health. Let’s break free from the chain and enjoy the goodness of cakes that brings smile and satisfaction on our faces leaving us contended.
Still struggling to make up your mind? Well we might have a solution to that, a fruit cake either order it from CakenGifts.in or bake one for yourself. Well honestly, ordering online from a cake delivery in Dwarka like CakenGifts is more easy but of you want to bake on yourselves then we have the recipe for you.
THE FRUIT TREAT.
INGREDIENTS FOR YOUR CAKE
½ cup unsalted butter, should be softened at room temperature
1 ¼ cup whole wheat
½ cup cocoa
1 ½ cup of sugar
3 ½ cup of baking powder
2tbsp vanilla extract
2 ¼ cups of flour
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CREAM
2cups of heavy cream
Pinch of salt
¼ cup of powered sugar
½ cup sour cream
2 oranges sliced
2-3 kiwis sliced
1 slice of pineapple
½ cup of strawberries sliced
You can you any fruit of your choice in whatever quantity but make sure you do not too much of it.
- Never forget to preheat your oven and for this delicious cake preheat the oven at 350 Fahrenheit. After this, butter the pan evenly ensuring no area on the pan is left without butter then sprinkle 1tbsp of cocoa powder over the buttered side of the pan and coat it evenly. Then remove the extra powder on the pan by tapping the pan.
- Add sugar and butter together and mix t well then one after the other add 2 eggs then make a smooth mixture. When all the ingredients are well mixed with each other add honey and keep on mixing
- Take another bowl and sift flour MD backing powder together then keep it aside
- Combine both the mixtures of the two bowls and ensure no lumps re formed.
- Take the pan and pour the mixture in it. Heat it for 45 minutes or till baked.
You can check the doneness by inserting a wooden stick in the centre of the cake. If it comes out clean then the cake is ready.
- After the cake is done, let it cool for around 1 hour.
- Prepare your whipping pipe with icing sugar, vanilla and cream.
- When the cake is cooled down start your whipping and soft peak should be formed.
- Frost the cake using cream and add the fruits as toppings for decoration and health purpose. Use fresh fruits only.
- Then keep the cake on the refrigerator so that everything sets.
Take out the cake whenever you want to eat it. Serve cool and fresh. Stay healthy with the right food but make sure you never upset the child in you.
Struggling with making cake? Too lazy to bake one?
Just order from CakenGifts, online cake delivery in Saket with so many wonderful and mouth watering cakes to choose from.