Liposuction, is usually called as “lipo” by patients, slims and it reshapes required areas of the human body by discarding the excess fat deposits using suction and improving your body contours and proportion.
In this technique, usually small, thin, blunt-tipped tubes are inserted through tiny cuts in the epidermis of the skin. Fat is taken out through these tubes as the physician moves the tubes around under the skin to target specific areas of fat deposits.
Liposuction Melbourne techniques are used to lessen the localized fat deposits of the:
- Hips and buttocks
- Abdomen and waist
- Upper arms
- Inner knee
- Chest area
- Cheeks, chin and neck
- Calves and ankles
Types of Liposuction:
- Tumescent liposuction: Tumescent liposuction Melbourne do not require general opiate rather the physician numb the area of the body through local anesthetic the body where the tube will be inserted. Secondly a huge amount of an anesthetic mix solution of containing lidocaine and epinephrine is injected into the fatty tissue before traditional liposuction is done.
- Ultrasound liposuction: This technique is helpful in removing fat from the neck, upper abdomen, waist, and back and utilizes the ultrasound to liquefy the fat, which makes it easier to remove.
- Laser-assisted liposuction: This technique uses low-frequency waves to liquefy the body fat, which is removed through a small tube.
The aim of liposuction Melbourne is to reshape one or more areas of the body, and not to reduce body weight. Liposuction used on “concerned” areas that have not acted well to nutritional diet and muscular exercise. These areas are found on the outer thighs and hips in women and the waist and back in men. The face, neck, abdomen & waist, back, hips & buttocks, inner knee, and upper arms are all commonly treated areas.
Common side effects include:
- Swelling of muscular tissues, soreness and numbness in and around the treated areas can be seen.
- Minor scars or irritation can be found around the incision sites where the tubes were inserted.
- Rippling of treated skin. The skin will usually tighten and retract after few months.
Less common side effects include:
- Skin color changes.
- Odd skin surface over the treated area.
- Damage to the nerves tissues as the heat generated during ultrasound liposuction burns the skin or damage the tissue underlying the epidermis.
For better methods and techniques of Liposuction and a longer list of doctors and their surgery styles head over to Liposuction Melbourne.