Laser hair removal treatment is a procedure that mainly focused on energy from exceptional beat light or laser light to damage the hair follicles, therefore, causing reducing and stopping the re-growth of hair. While the hair laser treatment is tested and approved by FDA, it is a safe and powerful method to remove unwanted hair permanently; there are possible symptoms and dangers post-treatment. Let’s talk about Laser Hair Removal Aftercare and what to expect after an appointment.
Most the people experience that there is no unfavorable impacts after the laser hair removal procedure; it is an effective strategy to stop the growth of unwanted hair. While you may have some affectability and there are best practices to promise the effective results by this treatment. To think about taking care of sensitive skin treated, we are rounding up the basic suggestions for post-treatment healthy skin. Converse with your skin specialist before treatment so you should ask the critical question of what is ordinary and anomalous after a laser hair treatment.
Essential Laser Hair Removal Aftercare-
- You should avoid the sun rays for seven days after the laser hair procedure
- Avoid using topical sunless or sun protection items for seven days
- If your skin is irritated or sensitive you can apply over the counter (OTC) medication, for example, Tylenol, as it calms your skin
- If an irritation cause of infection, then use an anti-infection balm to the region until mended by the recommendation of your treatment specialist.
- Keep in mind, should avoid any other type of skin treatment at least for two weeks after the procedure
- Slather on the sunscreen daily, recommend 30+ SPF
- Smoothly and gently exfoliate the treated area in the shower.
- You don’t apply wax, pluck and other the removed the hair by force, but shaving is allowed.
- After treatment skin get too sensitive, so avoid excess heat for 24-48 hours like the use of hot showers, saunas, hot tubs, or heat packs
- Also Avoid using make-up, or other topical medications and creams for 24 hours
Laser hair treatment is one of the most commonly used non-surgical cosmetic methodology in the United States & Canada today. Many companies are offering different sorts of innovations for this treatment. To get desired results, the 6-8 session is required and ought to be dispersed a little while separated.
Effectively Removing Unwanted Skin Hair
So, around the age of 12, we mostly use a shave, wax, dissolving, and pluck to reduce the growth of unwanted hair. But now you should say ENOUGH, “Enough is enough.” If you resemble such vast numbers of us that simply want the hair gone permanently, for good, we recommend you permanent laser hair removal treatment. More than 1 million laser hair treatment clinics were performed in 2016 alone, according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery). More than 1 million are satisfied.
The Basics of Laser Hair Removal
Treatment is provided in the progression of several sessions (generally goes through from 4-6 more than a while or around 4-6 over several months). During this procedure, laser light or serious beat light (IPL) or warmth energy target the hair follicle of the specific area that damage the hair follicle to prevents future growth. Due to the presence of advancements (IPL or diode laser), the essential idea is that the light targets the real hair follicle. The energy-focused the follicle and the damage the follicle of hair that stops the growth of hair.
It is essential to note that the latest technologies work great on light skin hair as compare dark hair. While today, some hair removal devices have a broader range of treatment options and effectiveness with minimum side effects.