Ejaculation is often the culmination of a rigorous session of sexual activities. Or, at least, it is supposed to be. Premature Ejaculation is the name of the condition where a man is unable to carry on longer than he or his partner wants him to. Premature Ejaculation is a very common complaint amongst younger men. Studies have shown that 1 out of every 3 men in the United States goes through Premature Ejaculation every so often. In most cases, it is not a cause to worry about. The sex life can easily be improved by a little psychological therapy and lifestyle changes.
If the absurd timings of ejaculation have become a daily nuisance and are driving a wedge between a healthy relationship, it is advisable to seek professional help as soon as possible. There is a wide range of tried and true workaround available that can improve your lovemaking a thousand-fold. These treatments include psychological therapy, medicines, topical creams and gels, and behavioral methods.
What are the symptoms of Premature Ejaculation?
The process of ejaculation is a very complex one. It involves the sexual organ, multiple muscles, central nervous system, and brain. This procedure can be broken down in 2 steps:
1. Emission: As sexual activity is carried out; the man receives repeated sexual stimulation. This leads to the transfer of sperm from the testicles to the prostate through tubes known as vasa deferentia. This is where it mixes with the seminal fluid. This cocktail is then passed to the bottom of the penis.
2. Expulsion: When the man is at the peak of the sexual stimulation, he goes through the orgasm or the climax. Usually, this moment is augmented by the ejaculation of the sperm. When the brain is at the peak level of stimulation, it sends the signal to the contracted muscles at the bottom of the penis through the central nervous system and the ejaculate is ejected.
The symptoms of Premature Ejaculation are pretty straight forward. If you feel that you are unable to hold back the ejaculation on a regular basis and in almost all cases it happens within one minute of the sexual activity, then there is a high possibility that you may have Premature Ejaculation problem.
It is often noticed that men are shy about these experiences and avoid mentioning them to their doctor. Instead, they start avoiding the sexual encounters further increasing the tension with their partners. If you are facing these issues, then approach your doctor without any hesitation and be ready to answer a few personal questions.
What causes Premature Ejaculation?
The causes of Premature Ejaculation are psychological as well as biological. Due to the high level of involvement of the brain and central nervous system in sexual intercourse, the related stages are highly sensitive to the emotional turbulence. Secondly, a naturally occurring chemical in the body, known as Serotonin, is known to cause a delay in ejaculation. Therefore, higher amounts of Serotonin are desired in order to achieve the prolonging of the time to ejaculation. Low amounts of it can cause you to ejaculate prematurely.
• Stress: More than normal amounts of stress can distract you from the pleasuring activities and negatively affect your sexual performance.
• Guilt: Any form of guilt shots down the libido which can make it difficult to have satisfactory sex.
• Depression: Depression can be crippling to one’s sexual life.
• Sexual repression: In some cultures, premarital sex is treated as a taboo. This leads to the repression of sexual desires for a considerable time. This can be the root cause of Premature Ejaculation.
• Hormonal fluctuation.
• Altered functioning of the brain chemicals.
• Problems relating to the prostate.
Treatment ofPremature Ejaculation:
Premature Ejaculation can be very easily treated. Depending on the cause, the individual can be treated with:
• Psychotherapy to sort out relationship problems.
• Behavioral techniques like the Stop-Start method and the pause-squeeze method.
• Pelvic floor exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
• Use of ‘Climax Control’ condoms which are lined with numbing agents.
• Oral medications and topical ointments.
Out of these methods, oral medicines are the most effective and safest way of getting rid of Premature Ejaculation. Super P Force is the most successful drug for PE in the market. Super P Force is a mixture of two chemical Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. Sildenafil Citrate is a Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitor. It causes you to have long-lasting (up to 4 hours) erections. Dapoxetine, on the other hand, is a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) that helps in delay ejaculation. It bolsters the action of Serotonin and causes an increase in the time to ejaculate.
The fast-acting and guaranteed working of Super P Force has made it the most famous and commonly used PE drug. Both of the contents of the Super P Force are extensively researched and properly engineered for use in humans. It can usher in a dawn of happiness in your troubled romantic life. It poses relatively few side effects risks. They include Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, and Headaches. You can easily buy Super P Force online from a number of pharmacies. It is a trustworthy brand and with known standards of quality. PE can be a lifelong accompaniment and can return after stopping the medication. Therefore, most of the patients choose to buy cheap Super P Force online.