Concerned about wrinkles or sagging skin? Your skin is your greatest asset. It’s on view to everyone. When your skin looks good, you feel good. I’m sure that when you’ve passed a person in the street with a radiant complexion, you’ve been impressed by the appearance of that person. You may even have wondered “what’s her secret, she must be around my age but she looks so good”.
Wrinkles are folds in the skin which typically appears as the result of aging. Wrinkles are also caused by sun damage, poor hydration, smoking and other factors which affect the overall health of the individual. Aging is the common cause of wrinkles where the skin does not produce skin cells with very good quality or it does not exfoliate the skin properly. Wrinkles can be treated by using chemical exfoliants, anti-aging cream, vitamins and nutrients, botox and surgery.
However, you can prolong the inevitable with following tips to naturally prevent wrinkles. Not only will these simple solutions keep the crow’s feet at bay but they may even add a youthful glow to your skin, so you can look as young as you feel.
5 Tips to Prevent Wrinkles
- Get Your Beauty Sleep:Although it may sound a little cliché, getting enough sleep on a regular basis can help keep skin young and healthy. While you sleep your body produces collagen and HGH which can help to repair damaged cells and maintain skin’s elasticity.
Additional Suggestions: Sleeping on your side or stomach can cause sleep lines on your face at night, and the repeated squashing of your face each night will eventually leave sleep lines that don’t fade with the rising of the sun. The best way to prevent nighttime wrinkles would be to sleep on your back.
- Add Style with Sunglasses: The more you squint, the more your skin is forced to create the same folds. Overtime, these folds become a permanent facial feature and adding to that wizened look that so many people try desperately to avoid. Instead, invest in a pair of trendy shades to protect your eyes from sun damage and repeated facial expressions. They’ll not only add a little flair to your look but help you in the long run.
- Shun the Sun: Beach bodies may be in right now, but in a few more years, those gorgeous tans may result in some heavy wrinkles (in addition to an increased risk in skin cancer). Studies have shown that the sun is the number one cause for wrinkles, and if you’re hoping to keep your skin as youthful as possible, it would be wise to keep your sun exposure to a minimum. A little sunscreen can go a long way in the fight against wrinkles.
- Keep it Creamy: Or at least moisturized. Skin cells are primarily water, so if you’re looking to keep those wrinkles at bay, make sure to keep hydrated by drinking adequate amounts of water throughout the day . Additionally, wrinkle creams and lotions are an excellent way to help keep skin smooth, firm, and plump by locking in moisture on the surface, protecting skin against further damage.
Premium anti-aging skincare cream which is produced in Thailand brings you into the comfort of the finest silk and delivers an experience that takes you beyond anti-ageing skincare. Preena Serum creates smoother, tighter skin which is highly recommended to use to keep your skin creamy.
Preena Serum Improves skin texture by reducing skin problems due to age and deeply moisturizes to hydrate dry, dull skin with our precious Pea-Extract.
- Go for Cocoa: Chocolate isn’t just a feel good food anymore, ladies. It can actually help keep your skin young in addition to boosting your mood. Replace your regular morning cup of coffee with a creamy cup of cocoa and you’ll be doing wonders for your skin. Studies have shown that the epicatchins and catechins found in cocoa can help improve circulation to skin cells, which in turn provides the nutrients your skin needs to stay healthy and strong.
Although these small and simple changes can help keep your skin looking as young and beautiful as possible, it is an unfortunate fact of life that no one can run away from wrinkles.