Have you ever hear about customized leather jackets? We know you are already aware of leather jackets but customized leather jackets are something different. Customized leather jackets are completely versatile. You can make and wear any color leather jackets depends on your choice. According to lots of people still buying a leather jacket is a big-time investment. Every leather jackets need maintenance it’s either real leather jacket, faux leather jacket or customized leather jacket. Lots of websites offer customization services so if you are also looking for customized leather jackets you need to search a little on the internet about them and if you own a customized leather jacket then it is very important to maintain them.
So here are some tips on how to take care of your custom leather jackets:
- The best way to ensure that your leather jacket stays soft, smooth and clean all the time. It is very important to read the manufacturer label instructions, so before doing anything you will get to know what to do with this what to not.
- Always keep your jacket dry. Avoid wearing your customized leather jacket in rainy weather. If it does get wet you are in trouble then. Make sure that you hang your jacket properly in out to dry immediately before putting it away.
- Hang your jacket correctly. Never leave your jacket folded in a box for so long. Folds in the leather jackets creates creases and cracks in the leather so, Instead of folding them they should be hanged in the dim light so that you can save it from sunlight as well and if they hanged in shaded area you don’t need to worry about the faded part as well.
- Keep away your jacket from scotching heat. Never lay or hang your jacket near any heating vent.
- Don’t clean your customized leather jacket at home. Some cleaning labels may say that you can wash your leather jacket in a washing machine, but think once more before doing that. Any small misstep can cause serious damage to your leather jacket. There are lots of leather-protecting and waterproofing products available that you can use to wash and clean your jacket. A silicone, polymer, or acrylic spray will keep your leather jacket safe from water stains and maintain its gloss and shine.
It is recommended that always use odorless or colorless protector to preserve the color, shine, longevity of the leather jacket. There is no need to wash your leather jacket in the machine or anything else. There are lots of easy ways to clean your leather jackets such as take a bit of leather cleaner or leather protector on a sponge and apply it all over the jacket. Wait for some time and take a clean, dry cloth to wipe off the product. After this drying leather jacket is the most important part. If it is possible for you then you can hang it on a broad hanger and leave it to at room temperature in a shaded area.
Know after washing and drying it’s time to store the jacket. Storing a customized leather jacket properly the same as important as cleaning and conditioning it. Hanging it up on a hook is a big no especially for leather jackets. It is recommended if you want to keep your leather jacket for so long you need to store your leather jacket in a cool, dry place and on a broad hanger and the most important thing is that always make sure it’s completely dry before hanging it up. These all tips help you in protecting your leather jacket so that you can wear them so long.