With millions of active users, nobody can deny the fact that Instagram is undoubtedly a fast-growing social media network and it has a stronghold over a number of industries. From music to fashion, fitness to cooking, and a number of other industries, Instagram is turning into one of the most popular places of social media marketing. It allows displaying bright and vibrant photographs that have led its popularity to increase in comparison to that of Twitter or Facebook. An important reason as to why Instagram is being preferred is because it is extremely simple to use it.
Why should you place the Instagram photos on the WordPress website?
It has been observed that reputed companies post their content on their business website in order to gain more popularity over time. Luckily, there are a few Instagram plugins, which are not only simple but can also be installed in an easy manner. Most people do not understand the importance of placing the important photos on the WordPress website.
Given below is a list of the things that you need to know before you post your Instagram photos on the website that you own.
· The Instagram photos are vibrant and intriguing in comparison to the regular photos that are posted on a website. They are responsible for adding an excitement to the brand.
· You have the unique option of moderating the Instagram content in an easy manner. With the help of the Instagram WordPress plugins, you will not have to leave your website for responding to comments or setting your pictures.
· You will have the excuse of pushing user generated content to the Instagram account. You can easily ask for pictures of your customers of the products that they are using. Ensure that you are getting them to the business website so that your customers can see them.
· An Instagram feed on the business website helps in increasing engagement as customers may stay on your website for a long time in order to look at all the photos.
· You will get an added opportunity for increasing the follower count as the people who visit your website might end up following your Instagram account as well.
It is true that you can provide your followers with a number of high-quality photographs through your Instagram account itself. However, that is just the beginning as you have to make use of your followership for improving your business website. This plays a crucial role in making the social strategy strong. Given below is a list of the important Instagram plugins that you can use.
Feed Them Social
This plug-in is known to have both the free as well as premium versions. The premium version is available from 50 dollars if you want it for a single website, and this goes up to $200 if you are interested in managing unlimited websites. An added advantage of using this plug-in is that you will have the opportunity of displaying the feeds from all the social networks that you want. This not only includes Instagram but also other reputed social networking sites like Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter. However, these are offered only if you go for the premium version.
The basic features that you will get from this plug-in include:
· You will have the capability of pulling pictures from Facebook, Twitter, and of course Instagram.
· You will get a responsive viewing for the mobile devices.
· You will have the option of making shortcodes for your feeds. The shortcode generator already comes with this plug-in and you will have the option of posting the shortcode in any place you want to.
· You will also get the social sharing buttons.
You can visit the reputed website of Gramblast for getting real likes from real users on your Instagram posts.
Instagram Slider Widget
This widget is known to bring together two of the most popular designs of the Instagram feed. First is the widget slider, which is responsible for shrinking all the images so that they fit into the sidebar, but once the images are shrunk, it becomes easy to show them on all the pages. Furthermore, the slider will scroll through the Instagram photos, thereby helping a user to see a number of images when they are browsing the website.
The second one is fronted widget thumbnail. This is nothing but a gallery but it is smaller in comparison as the pictures are thumbnails. The slider is known to reveal 12 recent posts from the Instagram feed. You have the option of taking advantage of the amazing hashtag feature, which permits you to tap into a particular topic and shows you only pictures that are related to that topic.
Amazing features of this plug-in include:
· This plug-in is free and you will not have to upgrade it to the premium version.
· Consists of small widgets and sliders.
· You will not need to access Instagram API.
This plug-in is not going to amaze you with any kind of creative styling or modern layout. However, if you are interested in inserting a particular gallery from the Instagram page, this is undoubtedly the best option for you. This plug-in is also free and you will not have to pay anything extra for the premium upgrades. The plug-in will link to the Instagram account once the setup process is over. The setup process is not hectic and you will have the option of choosing between the carousel sliders and gallery. It is undoubtedly a simple plug-in and you will not have to connect with the API or even login by using your username.
The key features that make this plug-in popular include:
· No extra money will have to be paid for upgrading to premium versions.
· The format of the gallery is extremely simple.
· You will not have to log-in. The only thing that is required is the Instagram username.
· You can choose between the carousel slider and the gallery format.
If you use these Instagram WordPress plugins, you will be able to effectively display your Instagram feed on your website.