Boyfriend T-shirt the oversized clothing item you have been dreaming of ever since. It’s derived from stealing your favourite t-shirt from your boyfriend’s closet. Boyfriend or not, plan to this comfortable outfit option, and you’ll probably never return to wearing small sizes. Although it’s a boxy and large silhouette, you’ll always amp it up by the way you style.
Whether you wear it as a dress with boots like Ariana Grande, or team it with a mini skirt like Dua Lipa, the chances of infusing the boyfriend T-shirts in your everyday wardrobe are endless. A lot of supermodels like Kendall Jenner, Kaia Gerber, and Hailey Baldwin Bieber are often featured in fashion magazines, wearing oversized T-shirts styled with lounge trousers, mini-skirts and thin jeans and you wouldn’t believe how classy they look.
If you would like to urge on the boyfriend T-shirt bandwagon, here are all the various ways during which you’ll style it.
- Style your boyfriend T-shirt in two distinct ways. Wear your graphic t-shirt with a checked tailored trouser and ankle-length boots. Or, style it with a blazer, boyfriend jeans and a pair of comparable booties.
- Channel the ‘90s vibe by tucking your oversized T-shirt in mom jeans, rolled-up the sleeves and punctuate the design with a bright yellow belt and open-toe heels.
- Demonstrate the simplest of basics during a tucked-in boyfriend T-shirt, paired with high-waisted denim shorts, sneakers, tiny hoops and chic frames.
- Look concert ready in her oversized T-shirt, styled with a fringed leather skirt, layered with a faux-fur detailed puffer coat, ankle boots, and large diamond hoops.
- Team it with green ankle-length trousers, red boots, a feminine-chic headband and hoops. Switch an equivalent T-shirt up for the night by layering it with a studded leather jacket, oversized frames and a pair of comfortable combat boots.
- Swap the regular pop-star search for a laid-back feminine attire. Style your mini skirt with an oversized black T-shirt, layered with a monogrammed vest. Brownie points on the tic-tac clips
- A basic boyfriend t-shirt, scoop neck, V-cut, or round the neck, with or without graphic message can act sort of a perfect office blouse. it’ll look amazing tucked during a pencil skirt, office pants, with heels and a blazer on top. a press release necklace can add the proper amount of femininity alongside a touch of lipstick and coloured nails.
- The boyfriend tee is that the perfect piece once you don’t know what to wear. If you have a pair of skinny jeans or cut-offs, throw one tee on together with them. Adding sneakers or gladiator sandals and sunglasses will be a showstopper.
- If you’re employed during a more casual environment, but still want to seem buttoned up, simply layer a neutral boyfriend tee with a vibrant blazer and pair with dark denim. Black accessories, like this messenger bag and pointed-toe flats create a refined final look.
- Pairing a boyfriend tee with a skirt may be a good way to make a singular and playful style. Go for a matching patterned skirt in the style you are comfortable in– be it flare or pencil–and give the tee a tuck in at your natural waist. Finish the design with flats or sandals and straightforward jewellery.
- Take your boyfriend t-shirt out on the town, by dressing the piece up with elements of glam style. Try black Ponte pants and a press release necklace for a glance with more coverage. If you would like more movement and colour, try a swing skirt and heels! Don’t forget to wear bold lips and you’re good to go!
- If you think that your tee could be a touch overlarge , do this trick – gather one side and make a little knot, allowing it to hold lower on the opposite side. Asymmetry rocks!
- Think hobo-chic, cause it’s chic. Oversized denim shorts, or jeans can look amazing with a good bigger sized t-shirt. It’s casual Sunday brunch.
- A boyfriend tee are often the right balance piece during a super glamourous outfit: stiletto heels, bold lips, big hair, shorts, skinny jeans, mini dress.
In fashion, the term “boyfriend style” refers to women’s clothing that was modified from a corresponding men’s garment to make a looser fit than the standard women’s tailored styles. While this sort of tee works great casually styled with jeans, we love dressing it up!