There are nine types of gemstones known as Navratnas. Among all gemstones, Yellow Sapphire is considered to be the luckiest and beneficial stone. There are several other names of Yellow Sapphire, such as Yellow Pukhraj, Push Raja, Gururatna, Guruvallabh, and Peet Mani. Yellow sapphires are very important in Astrology. Jupiter’s power is believed to be contained within this gemstone.
Yellow Sapphire is the stone of the heaviest planet Jupiter of the solar system and has the distinct powers of other gemstones. Ensure that the gemstones are suitable by consulting our expert astrologer in order to get maximum benefits.
Yellow Sapphire is found in India, Kashmir, the United States, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
Let us see the disadvantages and advantages of wearing Yellow Sapphire.
1. What are the astrological advantages of wearing a Yellow Sapphire?
The yellow sapphire is the gemstone associated with Jupiter. The planet Jupiter symbolizes finance, bringing prosperity and wisdom to those who wear this gemstone. Furthermore, it provides greater spiritual comfort. Wearers of this item will become disciplined, define their goals in life, and take correct decisions.
2. When you wear Yellow Sapphire stone, how does your life change?
- Wearing yellow pakhraj may help you fend off evil and achieve material happiness.
- If you are a female, it will provide you with a loving and prosperous husband, good parents, love, heirs, satisfaction in your marriage, and happiness.
- Yellow Pukhraj increases your ability to handle your ambition. Making the right decisions, having discipline, defining your goals and achieving them are the ways to attain maximum success.
- When you wear it, you can enjoy the rare joy of life that is success, intelligence, and strong friendship.
- You have been blessed with wealth, fame, and wisdom.
3. Who should wear Yellow Sapphire?
- Jupiter is the guru of Hinduism. Those who are engaged in advocacy, law, judicial work, teaching, scholarship, or writing will gain a lot from wearing Yellow Sapphire or Yellow Pukhraj.
- Jupiter is known as the planet of wisdom and judgement, so it is the best sign for academics, authors, traders and artists.
- If you have a business-related to dairy, textile, finance, yarn, or any artistic products, it is beneficial to wear this gemstone.
- Yellow Sapphire is useful for cinematographers, production teams, and producers.
4. Wearing a Yellow Sapphire can heal which diseases?
- Wearing Yellow Sapphire or Pukhraj can cure kidney, mouth, cough, fever, and rheumatism-related diseases.
- You can reduce your body’s fat by wearing Yellow Sapphire.
- Skin and throat ailments can be treated.
- By regulating your blood circulation, you can heal cerebral congestion.
- Yellow Sapphire can also prevent accidental death.
- It reduces your tendency to get angry and the frequency of anger.
5. Should Yellow Sapphire be worn by which ascendants?
- Yellow sapphire is a good choice for natives of Sagittarius and Pisces ascendant. Yellow sapphire is also good for Aries ascendant, which boosts happiness and prosperity. Yellow sapphire can also be worn by natives born under the Aquarius ascendant and Scorpio ascendant. Yellow Sapphire offers protection and grace to Cancer ascendants.
- You can purchase Yellow Sapphire online at www.antiqworld.com, where you can find the highest quality and certified crystal.
6. Yellow Sapphire should never be worn by which ascendants?
- Yellow Sapphire is to be worn by Taurus ascendant if Jupiter is in the first, second, fourth, and ninth houses otherwise, you should not wear it.
- Yellow sapphire is not appropriate for Gemini ascendant as Jupiter is the lord of Jupiter is the market and the lord of the tenth and seventh houses
- Wearing Yellow Sapphire is not recommended for Capricorns.
- It is best to wear gemstones of less than 4 and 5 carats in combination with other gemstones for Virgo ascendants.
7. Which planet and which Maha Dasha would be relieved by Yellow Sapphire?
- By wearing a yellow sapphire, you can negate the malefic effect of Jupiter in your horoscope or birth chart.
- When you wear yellow sapphire, you will be able to strengthen your weak Jupiter.
- In response to the Dasha of Jupiter, the Yellow Sapphire counteracted its effects.
- During the Dasha of Venus and the effects of Venus Planet, Yellow Sapphire counteracted these effects.