No one likes the fat deposited in your body. Yet, somehow we have to deal with it. The deposited fat don’t let us live the life we want. We have to think before buying new clothes, we get tired soon, and we get embarrassed by the way we look.
But enough of the embarrassing fat, we have brought you some ways, which will help you reduce the upper body fat
Ways to lose Upper body fat:
- Cycling: This is the kind of exercise, which we used to do daily during our school days. Cycling really helps in reducing the body fat. You can try cycling on your own or you can even hit the gym for cycling.
To notice the difference, cycle 3 times a week for 30 to 45 minutes. You can slowly increase the resistance of your bike, if you find it very easy.
- Swimming: This helps in the whole body workout. Swimming is one of the best aerobics and it has great benefits. No matter the age and gender, swimming helps everyone. It helps in the weight loss, keep your heart healthy.
You can swim daily or three times a week, to notice the change in your fat.
- Walking:- Many people don’t understand the importance of walking. It is one of the best cardio exercises to reduce weight. If you don’t like to gym, you can just walk for 30-45 minutes daily. Walking can be naturally or on a treadmill.s
- Interval Training: To burn the fat faster, you can combine your cardio exercise (Cycling, Running, Swimming) with Interval training. It involves workout in intervals like cycle speedly for a while and then return to normal pace, Run briskly for sometime and then return to your comfortable pace for atleast five minutes.
- Strength Training:- This helps in toning of your upper body and it is one of the fastest ways to burn the fat. Combine your exercise with strength training like Pushups for shoulder, Biceps curls for your arms and crunches for your abs.
- Low Calorie Food: The best thing is to change your diet plan. You need to cut your daily calorie intake. They are the main reason for the body fat. This can be done from the moment you finish reading this blog. Eat small portions of food. You can eat 4-5 times a day, but eat less and always consume low calorie food like:- Salads, Soups, Smoothie, Low-fat milk, Brown rice, Oatmeal, Lentils, Watermelon.
Note: These are some of the ways in which you can reduce the upper body fat. You need to be consistent and disciplined. Any kind of exercise, it should be done for 30-45 minutes. You also need to take care of your diet. Just the exercise won’t help you much. And same just cutting on diet won’t help you. You need to combine both Diet and Exercise.
Always start light (be it exercise or diet) and then, intensify your exercise and diet. So, that your body adapts it.