Have you ladies ever been confused about which face cream to choose amongst the bazillion options available out there in the market? To all you beautiful women out there, your skin is your largest organ, and proper skin care plays a critical role in keeping your skin looking healthy and youthful. Facial creams are one of the most important parts of your skin care regimen. You need something that will moisturize and act as a shield to protect your skin from pollutants and prevent sun damage.
To make your skincare search more efficient, we’ve compiled the top 5 best-selling skincare items.
1) Lacto Calamine Skin Balance Daily Nourishing Oil Control Lotion For $ 18
This lotion is ideal for oil control and maintaining skin vitality. It’s filled with the goodness of kaolin and glycerin. It’s essential to maintain skin pH for glowing healthy skin, and this product keeps a check on this factor. This comes in a simple light-weight bottle from which the product can easily be squeezed out. The lotion has a light pink tint to it and its consistency is quite thick. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly, and your skin will remain oil-free for a good 5-6 hours. The medicinal smell fades away after applying so the fragrance is strong but not overpowering. Like it claims, it does have soothing properties, and your skin will improve over time with usage. It’s one of the best things for your skin!
- Mattifies your skin
- Contains some amazing ingredients like kaolin, zinc oxide and glycerin
- Controls oil production
- Controls acne and breakouts
- Can be used on irritated skin as it helps to soothe rashes, burns, allergic reactions and other issues
- Easily available and affordable
- Strong fragrance which may be irritating for some
- Gives a whitish cast to your skin if used in excess
2) Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Combination Skin For $ 11.82
This lightweight formula moisturizes dry areas while it controls oily shine. It moisturizes where the skin is dry, without leaving it greasy. It contains a special oil-absorbing Microsponge system for its dual-action. This is by far the best moisturizer that you will ever use, if you have a combination skin-type. Just trust Neutrogena for their rather effective skincare products. If you also struggle with an oily T-zone, clubbed with normal areas – then this would be your winner. It mattifies your skin without clogging your pores – it feels like wearing a protective shield on your face. One pump goes a long way. You can also wear it under your makeup because it’s just that light-weight! It’s so affordable as well! Highly, highly recommend it.
- Non-comedogenic – it does not clog pores or cause blackheads
- Pump dispenser
- Hydrating and the skin absorbs it quickly leaving a matte finish
- Hypoallergenic and fragrance-free
- Ideal for acne-prone skin
- It literally has no cons.
3) Olay Moisturizing Skin Cream For $ 16.18
It’s an ideal choice for dehydrated and dry skin. Since your face might tend to become dry with frequent washing or bathing, it is necessary to moisturize often as it feeds your skin and prevents it from aging. It moisturizes for up to 12 hours and makes skin smoother. Olay is known for its skin care products, and we can see why – this moisturizing cream isn’t all that basic. It actually does a pretty good job at what it claims. After using it one winter, you will feel your skin nourished and healthy and the dryness will gone without it becoming greasy or anything as such. The product comes in a bottle like container and the cream is light-pink in color. It’s not very thick in consistency, but its texture is very creamy. It’s great for dry skin, even during Summers but if you have got a dehydrated skin, you probably need something more intense.
- Effectively hydrates and moisturizes
- It’s lightweight and gets absorbed very easily
- Suitable for all skin-types
- Does not clog pores
- It doesn’t really work as an anti-aging cream
4) Nivea Soft Light Moisturiser For $ 11
This is a light textured, refreshing soft cream with jojoba oil and vitamin E for invigorated and smooth skin. This moisturizer by Nivea is the best basic product that you will ever come across. It’s light, it’s well-formulated and it so effectively moisturizes, giving my skin a healthy glow. It comes in a tub-like container and is enriched with jojoba oil and vitamin E, both of which, are great for your skin’s health. It has the perfect consistency which is neither too thick nor too runny. With its sweet floral fragrance, it made my skin feel supple and fresh.
- Very light and moisturizing
- Cheap and efficient
- Perfect for dry-skinned beauties
- The packaging could have been more attractive.
5) Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream For $ 18
It is clinically proven to provide immediate and lasting relief from extremely dry skin. Its unique formula and superior system of emollients and humectants bind water to the skin, preventing moisture loss. You can use this cream during the Winters when your skin might start to terribly dry out. It will help incredibly with the dryness and in bringing life back into your skin. It is also a non-greasy product that will not clog your pores, so there is no question of breaking out. Although it does feel medicinal, it’s a great product for your skin. It comes in a tub pack, and just a little product goes a long way. Try Tillys coupons to get amazing discount on all the skin care products.
- Efficiently hydrates dry skin
- Does not make skin oily
- Skin feels soft and supple
- It’s only good for dry skin
With winter in full swing, it’s imperative you stock up on all the essential items that will protect you from the sun. After buying your favorite sunscreen, find the perfect SPF-filled moisturizer. These top five sellers can all be found at your local drugstore or your favourite online store so there’s no excuse to get a burn.