It is the wedding season, and along with the bride’s dress, it is also important to choose the best bridesmaid dresses, depending on the urgency of the occasion. The bridesmaid dresses must not be too gaudy, and at the same time, they must also not be extraneous or anything that can be labeled as a fashion disaster. The size, cut, color and fabric are important factors to consider when you choose the dresses for the bridesmaid.
5 important tips to consider before you choose the dresses for the bridesmaid:
- It is important to look to your own dress, and then choose the dresses for the bridesmaid. They should not be too bright, that they surpass the bride’s dress color, and they should not be mute or dull-looking also, so that they fit well into the entire dress up pattern of the wedding. Classic, modern or vintage, anything that you want should blend well with the theme and background decoration of the wedding.
- Think about the skin tone, before you choose the bridesmaid dresses. It is important to know the skin colors like wheat tone, bright tanned tone or fair skin. Generally dark magenta colors, crimson shades and shades of green and blue work best for ladies who have a fair skin tone and earthy colors go well with those ladies who have a dark or tanned skin tone. You can use accessories and hair color in the same manner, depending on the skin tone that you have. Olive and fair skins are the ones that need good protection, as far as choosing the best bridesmaid dresses are concerned.
- Length of the gowns should be maintained well before you choose the dresses for the bridesmaid. It is generally seen that almost all bridesmaids have a certain height and taste of fashion, for which they choose the dresses accordingly. If the maids wear a dazzling cocktail dress, or a white flowing dress, the length should not be too much under the knees, and on the other hand, they should not be too on the upper part of the thighs, as they will seem to cling on to the body and the bridesmaid might feel uncomfortable.
- The figure of the bridesmaid is also an important factor, as those who have a small bust line can wear halter dresses and plunging necklines to show off their svelte figures or toned arms and bellies. On the other hand, if the bridesmaid has a plump body, then it is advisable to wear dresses that cover most of the parts that are excessively fat, for instance, the dress must cover the belly and the hip potions very well. So it is important to decide about the dress only after knowing the figure of the bridesmaid.
- The fabric needs to be chosen according to the season of marriage, otherwise, the whole look of the bridesmaid get marred. For instance, cotton linens and soft fabrics are the best ones to wear during the summer season, floral prints and soft cotton textures also work well for the bridesmaid dresses during the spring summer wedding season. Silk, lycra, nylon and leather dresses can be worn during the winter seasons.
How to buy the best bridesmaid dresses from the online portals?
- Choose from the color palettes, the cut, and color and design after discussing with the online customer care executive.
- Choose from the reputed and branded stores which offer warranty on products, especially the color warranty on the bridesmaid dresses.
Finally, you can also customize the options for bridesmaid dresses to suit all your style and variety.