Buying designer clothes for your children is actually a good investment, even if they seem to grow out of their wardrobe quickly. The high-quality fabrics and construction means that they’ll get far more use out of them than cheaper clothing, which wears out after a few washes. Besides, you’ll be able to pass them on to your younger children when your older child grows out of them, or take advantage of their high resale value as pre-loved clothing. And there’s no denying that quality labels go down well with a style-conscious teen! So, what will the best-dressed kids be wearing this Easter?
· Armani Junior has all the t-shirts and hoodies that a teenage boy could want. Add that essential baseball cap and stylish jeans, and your son will be delighted with his new wardrobe. Younger kids needn’t miss out either, as they can sport a cute set of clothing with a delightful cartoon logo.
· Kids Dsquared2 Sporty lads will love Dsquared’s style. Like Armani Junior, there is a good selection of stylish t-shirts that bring this classic wardrobe staple up to date. Smart, colourful trainers will keep even the most demanding designer label- loving teen happy. There are even gloves for the evenings where the winter chill lingers on into spring.
· Kids Hugo Boss has one of the most extensive ranges for kids among the designer brands. With a wide choice of polo shirts, t-shirts, swim shorts and accessories, boys are spoiled for choice. Add a jacket or one of the very smart hoodies, and your son is ready to go. The large Boss logo on many of the pieces adds a smart touch to these classic items every boy will want to wear. Or why not pick up a useful backpack to tote all his books to school?
· Stone Island Junior The polo shirt has a place in many teenage wardrobes, for the simple reason that it will never go out of style. Stone Island Junior has a range of classic shirts, as well as quirky graphic tees, hoodies, and even a parka to take your teen through winter and into the sometimes-elusive warmer weather.
· Kids Kenzo has a range for both boys and girls. Girls will love the tiger tees, tracksuit pants, and colourful tights on offer, as well as the bright dresses. Boys will also find colourful tees and sweatshirts. This is definitely not a range for the shy youngsters, as the bright colours really stand out! The girl’s leggings and tracksuit pants are a particular standout.
These brands are just a selection of top designer labels with great kid’s clothes for Easter. Whether going on an Easter Egg Hunt or out for a family dinner, your children will look the part.