Okay, so you’re getting married and you’ve asked a selection of your nearest and dearest to be your bridesmaids. These ladies are going to have their work cut out for them, as they will be providing a lot of help and support in the run up to your wedding as well as on the big day itself. Bridesmaids have an enormously important role to play at a wedding and there is a lot of responsibility involved. They can’t let their hair down like your other guests because it is their job to support and look after you on your important day, which means that they have to be on top form.
Most brides are well aware of the importance of the role that a bridesmaid plays and it is traditional to show your gratitude by presenting your bridesmaids with gifts on the big day. This not only shows your appreciation for their support, but also gives them something that they can treasure and that will remind them of the special occasion and the vital role that they played.
Choosing a gift for your bridesmaids
While there are various different gifts that you can consider for your bridesmaids, a traditional and popular option is to present them with an item of jewellery. This is something that they can keep and treasure as well as being something that is personal. You can even get the jewellery engraved with their name and perhaps the date of the wedding for an added personal touch. Some of the top jewellery gift ideas to consider for your bridesmaids include:
· A cubic Zirconia ring: Presenting your bridesmaids with a ring is a great way of expressing your thanks and giving them a treasured item of jewellery to remember the big day. By opting for cubic Zirconia, you won’t have to spend a fortune, but you can still present them with a stunning ring that looks classy and elegant.
· A birthstone necklace: Another way to present your bridesmaids with a truly personalised jewellery gift on your big day is with a birthstone necklace. Obviously, the Birthstones will vary for each bridesmaid but the fact that you have researched this and incorporated it into your gift will speak volumes.
· Diamond earrings: If you have a slightly larger budget, you can consider a stunning pair of diamond stud earring for your bridesmaids. You can get some very reasonably priced diamond earring that look absolutely stunning at Monica Vinader and your bridesmaids will be thrilled to be presented with such a fabulous and decadent gift.
· An engraved bracelet: Many brides decide to opt for a bangle style bracelet for their bridesmaids, and these look wonderful when presented to them in a gift box. As an added personal touch, you can get the bracelet engraved for each bridesmaid so that it becomes something personal that they can treasure for years to come.
· Bridesmaid tiaras: You can combine practicality with a stunning gift by giving your bridesmaids elegant tiaras for the big day. This means that they will all be able to wear matching hair jewellery on the big day and they will have received a beautiful gift from you to keep forever.
How to select the right gift
If you are unsure with regards to what type of jewellery gift you should pick for your bridesmaids, there are a number of factors that can help you to reach the right decision. Some of the considerations that you need to think about when you are thinking about what type of jewellery gift to get include:
· Your budget: Wedding can be expensive affairs, so you really need to think about your budget in order to help you choose the right jewellery gift. Make sure you can comfortably afford to purchase each of the bridesmaids the same thing without affecting other areas of your wedding budget.
· Their preferences: You also need to think about what type of jewellery your bridesmaids are most likely to want or will be able to wear. For instance, some of your bridesmaids may not have pierced ears so you will need to rule out earrings and opt for something that they will all be able to wear.
· Engraving: Another consideration is whether you want to personalise the jewellery you buy for your bridesmaids with engraving. Some items, such as earrings, cannot be engraved. So, if you do want to present them with engraved jewellery you will need to look at options such as bracelets.
Whatever type of jewellery to decide to choose for your bridesmaids, you can be certain that they will be delighted with a gift that they will be able to hang on to forever. This is something that will serve as a reminder of your big day and their important roles for many years to come, which is why it is vital that you put plenty of thought and effort into choosing the right jewellery gift.